We are now offering our parishioners the convenience of online giving!
Online Giving is a web-based application that allows you to start, stop and change your contributions at any time. This service is safe, secure and convenient, and helps you maintain your giving even if you cannot be at Mass especially during bad weather or vacations.
Benefits of Online Giving
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the internet.
- Secure, confidential and adheres to banking security standards.
- Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- No need to contact your bank or the church office.
- Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH) or credit cards.
Our Online Giving system also provides you the opportunity to give to our special collections in addition to regular offerings. You can choose to do a One Time Gift or a special remembrance, or you can set up regularly scheduled contributions that are withdrawn on the date you specify in the system. Even if you typically use your offering envelopes, you may wish to contribute online to a particular collection.
This system is more convenient for the parish than electronic checks from your bank. And it’s convenient for you because you can make changes at any time. You can see reports on your contribution history and generate tax statements at each year’s end.
If you have any questions, contact Courtney Ruby in the parish office at 724-863-9550.