Are you interested in volunteering for the burger bash? Do you need service hours? If so, we could use your help at an upcoming drive-thru burger bash! Please fill out the form below and become part of our team!
- Order Takers
- Onion Prep
- French Fry Prep
- Burger Runners
- Burger Wrappers
- Traffic Control
- Food Tables
We especially need volunteers for the following duties:
- Tent Set Up (8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.)
- Tent Tear Down (1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- Kitchen Clean Up (1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
The Diocese of Greensburg requires all clergy, parish, cemetery, school employees, and all volunteers 18 and older to have all of the following clearances and training prior to work or ministry in the diocese.
For NEW Volunteers:
- Diocesan Code of Pastoral Conduct
- PA Mandated Reporter Training
- VIRTUS Training (Every 5 Years)
- PA Criminal History Check form (Every 5 Years)
- PA Child Abuse Form (Every 5 Years)
- FBI Fingerprint Check (Every 5 years. Initial submission must be done through a screening agency. Then every 5 years screening agency OR an Affidavit for volunteers only.
For CURRENT Volunteers who require updated training:
- Volunteers are required to complete VIRTUS training every five (5) years to continue to work or perform ministry in the Diocese.
- The initial course required for all employees and volunteers is “Protecting God’s Children Awareness”, which is already completed if you are a current volunteer.
- To meet the five-year update requirements there are two additional courses from which to choose, “VIRTUS, Protecting God’s Children Re-Certification for Adults” and “Keeping the Promise Alive”. (Choose one to complete now and the other class will be done after 5 years have passed)
Questions? Contact Sharyn Gesmond in the parish office at 412-863-9550.